project update: nov. 24th

I worked on the final documentation of the project over the thanksgiving break. It seems like it is not as easy as I thought when I submit the first draft. I was not very sure if I can write in first person, but writing in third person is challenge since I am trying to describe what I did for this project. The other issue I ran into was on making a decision wheather or not to write some sections such as context analysis in pont form rather than long paragraphs. As of now, I have the context analysis section in point form and I am planning to make changes to it as I add content to other sections.

I hava also created evaluation survey with nine questions on surveymonkey.com and emailed to the class and professor to get some feedback.

Also, last week I attended a meeting with Dr. Waddel and IT team leader and IT consultant for College. During the meeting we talked about the portfolio creation and how things will proceed once the new eportfolio system is in place hopefully next semester.

Advertisements

field project updates(Nov 12)

This past week, I was waiting to hear from the teaching intern class. Although, I didn’t get any email requesting for help, I am positive that they will have some questions and need help once they start working on their portfolio Websites. As for the project documentation, I will be working with Lifang on some parts since we are working with the same class with two different approaches. I talked to Dr. Hammond about collaborating with Lifang on the project documentation and he agreed to my suggestion.