Based on remarks I heard at the weekly faculty meeting, I shared an addon I use to manage my email. I use the addon on my browser called Boomerang app which seamlessly integrates into our school email account(Google Apps Email) to expand it’s utility and make digital communication more user friendly. With Boomerang, I can write an email now and schedule it to be sent automatically at the perfect time. Here are some of the things you can do with Boomerang:
- Re-send yourself emails, closer to the dates and times listed in an email.
- Send an email at a later time.
- Check to see if someone has opened the email you sent them.
- Get reminded if someone doesn’t respond to your email.
- Use Boomerang’s Respondable feature to write better emails.
- Stop emails with Boomerang Pause to get things done without interruptions.